- LOF ROTATE CHECK FOR TRIP
- Inspect vehicle exterior lighting. Check under hood fluids and top off with manufacturer specified fluid(s). Check engine air filter and serpentine belt(s). Drain vehicle engine oil. Check tire pressure and fill to manufacturer's specifications. Perform visual inspection of the vehicle suspension and underbody. Check vehicle drivetrain fluids when needed. Fill engine with 5.0 quarts of Quaker State semi-synthetic engine oil. Recheck engine oil level.
- Rotate tires, check & set air pressure, check wear pattern.
- Disconnect battery hold down and battery cables. Remove battery. Clean connections if required. Install new battery, attach cables, torque hold down.
- Remove the needed shields and covers to gain access as needed to the rear differential cover bolts and cover. Clean the gasket sealing surfaces and cover. Clean out the rear differential and reassemble with new heavy duty sealer and/or gasket. Fill with manufacturers specified fluid.
- Test drive vehicle to check for proper braking operation, suspension noises, and vehicle running operation. Check the vehicle for any service lights or indicators. Inspect the vehicle interior control and functions. Check the vehicle tire condition and battery performance. Check the vehicle under hood components for any visual leaks or possible maintenance issues. Raise the vehicle and inspect for any possible visible suspension, drive train issues, or brake issues. Advise customer of any concerns found at this time.
- Grease hinges and lever of rear hatch. Test for proper operation
JIM & JOY D. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/7/2021