- LOF ROTATE CHECK A/C – JUST COOL, NOT COLD
- Inspect vehicle exterior lighting. Check under hood fluids and top off with manufacturer specified fluid(s). Check engine air filter and serpentine belt(s). Drain vehicle engine oil. Check tire pressure and fill to manufacturer's specifications. Perform visual inspection of the vehicle suspension and underbody. Check vehicle drivetrain fluids when needed. Fill engine with 5.0 quarts of Quaker State semi-synthetic engine oil. Recheck engine oil level.
- Rotate tires, check & set air pressure, check wear pattern.
- Visually inspect air conditioning components. Check system pressure readings. Check temperature readings. Add dye to system if necessary.
- COMPLETELY EVACUATE AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM, OF REFRIGERANT, MOISTURE, OR CONTAMINANTS, CHECK FOR VACUUM HOLD, RECHARGE A/C SYSTEM TO MANUFACTURERS SPECIFICATIONS.
MARY A. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/7/2022