- NEED ALL CUSTOMER AND VEHICLE INFO!!! CHECK BRAKES – SHAKING CHECK OVER MAINTENANCE CHECK CLANKING NOISE WHEN A/C IS ON MTB4 245/65R17 MICHELIN CROSS CLIMATE 2 AW CUV
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect vehicle brakes. Remove and install a new tires on to the wheels. Balance the tires. Install the wheels onto the vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications. Perform TPMS relearn when needed.
- Disassemble the rear brake calipers and mounting brackets. Remove the rear brake rotors and clean the rotor mounting surfaces. Clean the caliper slides and lubricate. Reassemble the rear brakes with new brake pads and brake rotors. Test drive for proper braking operation.
- Remove the front brake rotors and clean the rotor mounting surfaces. Clean the caliper slides and lubricate. Reassemble the front brakes with new brake pads and brake rotors and right front brake caliper. Bleed brakes. Test drive for proper braking operation.
- Remove and replace exhaust gasket and spring bolt kit
- Place vehicle on alignment rack, attach equipment, measure caster, camber and toe. Compare to vehicle specifications. Set and adjust all approved alignment angles with allowable specifications.
JEFF E. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/22/2021