- Access cabin filter housing. Remove the old air filter. Clean out housing of debris. Install new filter. Reassemble all other related components.
- COMPLETELY EVACUATE AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM, OF REFRIGERANT, MOISTURE, OR CONTAMINANTS, CHECK FOR VACUUM HOLD, RECHARGE A/C SYSTEM TO MANUFACTURERS SPECIFICATIONS.
- Disassemble the instrument cluster and dash assembly. Remove the heater hoses and drain the heater core of coolant. Remove any heater hardware to remove the heater box from the vehicle when needed. Disassemble the heater box to access the heater core assembly. Remove and replace the heater core assembly. Reassemble the heater box and install into the vehicle. Reassemble all other components. Fill the cooling system and bleed out any air. Recheck for proper heater operation.
- Gain access to blower motor. Disconnect wiring. Remove unit. Transfer parts if needed. Install new unit. Check operation.
- NEED ALL INFO!!! BLOWER MOTOR STOPPED WORKING
PAUL D. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/20/2021