- Access cabin filter housing. Remove the old air filter. Clean out housing of debris. Install new filter. Reassemble all other related components.
- CHECK/REPLACE BATTERY CHECK OVER FOR MAINTENANCE CHECK BRAKES – NEVER DONE
- Disassemble any engine shields and engine control components to access the ignition system. Remove the ignition coils to access the spark plugs. Remove and replace the engine spark plugs. Reassemble all related components. Recheck for proper ignition operation.
- Disassemble the rear brake calipers and mounting brackets. Remove the rear brake rotors and clean the rotor mounting surfaces. Clean the caliper slides and lubricate. Reassemble the rear brakes with new brake pads and brake rotors. Test drive for proper braking operation.
- Test battery for current condition. Note Actual CCA or CA specification. Check alternator charging. Replace battery
JOE & JANET W. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/8/2020