- MTB4 275/60R20 DESTINATION AT2 OWL-IN STRUTS AND SHOCKS
- Disassemble the front suspension to access the front struts. Remove the front quick strut assemblies. Reassemble all other related components. Recheck for proper operation.
- Remove and replace the rear shock assemblies. Check for proper operation.
- Place vehicle on alignment rack, attach equipment, measure caster, camber and toe. Compare to vehicle specifications. Set and adjust all approved alignment angles with allowable specifications.
- Disassemble the front suspension required to access the wheel bearing assembly. Remove and replace the wheel bearing hub assembly. Reassemble all related components. Recheck for proper operation.
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect vehicle brakes. Remove and install a new tires on to the wheels. Balance the tires. Install the wheels onto the vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications. Perform TPMS relearn when needed.
DEREK & ANGIE M. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/5/2022