CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-13T23:02:52+00:002016 Nissan Rogue CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-13T23:02:52+00:00
- Access cabin filter housing. Remove the old air filter. Clean out housing of debris. Install new filter. Reassemble all other related components.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Inspect vehicle exterior lighting. Check under hood fluids and top off with manufacturer specified fluid(s). Check engine air filter and serpentine belt(s). Drain vehicle engine oil. Check tire pressure and fill to manufacturer's specifications. Perform visual inspection of the vehicle suspension and underbody. Check vehicle drivetrain fluids when needed. Fill engine with 5.0 quarts of Amsoil full-synthetic engine oil. Recheck engine oil level.
- LOF 65,000 MILE MAINTENANCE CHECK FRONT POWER PORT – DOESN'T WORK
- Replace fuse for power port. Test for proper operation
JONI N. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/12/2021