CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-03T22:02:03+00:002012 RAM Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-03T22:02:03+00:00
- ROTATE CHECK LIGHTS CHECK BRAKES CHECK BALL JOINTS, ETC
- Remove and replace the drivers side low beam headlight bulb.
- Remove all four wheels and rear brake drums when needed to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( %) Rear ( %). Reassemble all related components.
- Disassemble the front suspension required to access the wheel bearing assembly. Remove and replace the wheel bearing hub assembly. Reassemble all related components. Recheck for proper operation.
- Disassemble the rear brake calipers and mounting brackets. Remove the rear brake rotors and clean the rotor mounting surfaces. Clean the caliper slides and lubricate. Reassemble the rear brakes with new brake pads and brake rotors. Test drive for proper braking operation.
- Install new caliper and brake hardware. Bleed air out of system. Recheck for proper braking operation.
- Rotate tires, check & set air pressure, check wear pattern.
AARON L. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/3/2021