CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-21T22:00:38+00:002008 Ford Escape CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-21T22:00:38+00:00
- TOW IN $135.00 VEHICLE DOESN'T MOVE
- OTTO'S FREEWAY TOWING #19699
- Remove the front brake rotors and clean the rotor mounting surfaces. Clean the caliper slides and lubricate. Reassemble the front brakes with new brake pads and brake rotors, left front brake caliper and both front brake hoses. Bleed brakes. Test drive for proper braking operation.
- Inspect vehicle exterior lighting. Check under hood fluids and top off with manufacturer specified fluid(s). Check engine air filter and serpentine belt(s). Drain vehicle engine oil. Check tire pressure and fill to manufacturer's specifications. Perform visual inspection of the vehicle suspension and underbody. Check vehicle drivetrain fluids when needed. Fill engine with 6.0 quarts of Quaker State semi-synthetic engine oil. Recheck engine oil level.
- Rotate tires, check & set air pressure, check wear pattern.
ANNETTE G. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/19/2022