- LOF ROTATE AND BALANCE – WEIGHT FELL OFF CHECK BRAKES – SQUEAK
- Inspect vehicle exterior lighting. Check under hood fluids and top off with manufacturer specified fluid(s). Check engine air filter and serpentine belt(s). Drain vehicle engine oil. Check tire pressure and fill to manufacturer's specifications. Perform visual inspection of the vehicle suspension and underbody. Check vehicle drivetrain fluids when needed. Fill engine with 6.0 quarts of Quaker State semi-synthetic engine oil. Recheck engine oil level.
- Rotate tires, check & set air pressure, check wear pattern.
- Remove the front brake rotors and clean the rotor mounting surfaces. Clean the caliper slides and lubricate. Reassemble the front brakes with new brake pads and brake rotors. Test drive for proper braking operation.
- Remove the rear brake drums. Clean and inspect the rear brake system. Install the brake drums and adjust the rear brakes for proper braking performance. Recheck braking operation.
ANTOINETTE OR MIGUEL R. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/19/2021